Please read and follow these instructions carefully; doing so will ensure that the publication of your manuscript is as rapid and efficient as possible.The Publisher reserves the right to return manuscripts that are not prepared in accordance with these instructions. Please view the Template or more details about the final form of the paper( MJER Template )
Publication in this journal is totally FREE; (No Article submission charges nor article processing charges and no publication fees), as one of the main goals of the journal is to provide global researchers with a free publishing platform.
The manuscript should be submitted to journal office along with the completed copyright form by author(s) and a cover letter to the editor in chief via email attachments firstname.lastname@example.org
1. It has not previously been published.
2. It is not being submitted for publication elsewhere.
3. All authors have seen and approved the manuscript.
4. All authors have obtained permission from their employer or institution to publish.
5. Ethical approval was obtained for work involving the use of animals. Papers describing experiments that demonstrate a lack of concern for current ethical and welfare standards will not be accepted.
The following types of papers are considered for publication:
1. Original research articles.
2. Review articles.
3. Short communications.
4. Case reports.
Research articles present original research and address a clearly stated specific hypothesis or question. Papers should provide novel approaches and new insights into the problem addressed.
A research article should divide into the following headings:
• Title page.
• Author's information.
• Present address.
• Materials and Methods.
All submitted manuscripts should be in Arabic with English Abstract or English with Arabic Abstract. Nonnative English speakers may be advised to seek professional help with the language. All materials should be typed double line spacing numbered page with Times New Roman . Abbreviations should be standardized and used just in necessary cases, after complete explanations at the first usage.