The Reality of Teacher Preparation Programs and their Outputs according to Quality Standards from the Point of View of the Faculty Members
Keywords:educational, academic, cultural
The aim of the research is to determine the reality of the teacher preparation programs and their outputs according to quality standards from the point of view of the faculty members, Faculty of Education, University of Maserati, and the research problem was identified in answering the following questions: -
- What is the reality of teacher preparation programs and their outputs according to quality standards from the viewpoint of the teaching staff at the College of Education, Maserati University?
The descriptive approach will be used because it is the most appropriate to obtain as much information as possible about the subject of the research, and the research sample is determined from the faculty members of the College of Education and their number is (100) members of the teaching staff. -
- 1Working on developing the objectives of the faculties of education to be compatible with contemporary global trends.
- 2The necessity of setting clear and specific objectives for the different specializations of the faculties of education that are compatible with the objectives of the faculty.
- 3Selecting applicants to study according to grades and grades of achievement determined in advance for admission to high school grades.
- 4Conducting the personal interview and confirming the distribution of evaluation grades among the members of the committee designated for that.
- 5Emphasizing that admission processes are conducted according to special registration committees linked to higher education, in order to link admissions processes to the need in society for some specializations.
- 6Complementarity and relative balance between the three aspects of preparation (educational - academic - cultural).
How to Cite
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.